Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Wallpaper share

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay here are a couple more I found while surfing the net tonight. ENJOY!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    anemone

    capricorn

    laserose

  2. #32
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BMR, you have a great collection of wallpaper, thanks for sharing some beautiful ones with us.

    Wingy, looks like you figured out how to post photos, if you need any help, PM me and I'll see if I can help ya out.

    Sis, Joan has aged really well, but she has had a bit of help on her face recently.

    here are a couple more wallpapers:

    PiratesCove 1024

    This one is called Pirates Cove

    mvrkvd

    This is one of my favorite wallpapers

  3. #33
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG I love those tracks...that is awesome Rog!!!
    Are you going to be able to go see Joan this summer after all???
    Hugs You!!!

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE the railroad tracks!!! Here are a few more from my stash. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    1024 matrix reloaded

    3D03

    182

    136491lamskyyo61

  5. #35
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I keep adding a few of Kristin's wall papers to my collection, does anyone else have a favorite one they can share?

    Here are a few more for today:

    600 Trish Stratus 810001

    WWE Diva, Trish Stratus

    f Sat19WPm 70e2a9d

    Another Pirate Themed Wall Paper

    ancientoak 1600

    An Ancient Oak

    I hope you enjoy viewing these and feel free to use any that I post, and I love to hear any of your comments.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wednesday2

    Thurday

    ThursdayWP

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This one is my MySpace background at the moment. I saw it and was like KILLER!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    f 4ff64dc9af

  8. #38
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so sorry I missed this one BMR, it is my new wallpaper [img]wink.gif[/img]

    f MondayWP5m ade5124

    Classic Betty Page Pinup

    23610242ne

    k0hfft

  9. #39
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm still loving these...

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And a couple more....LOL

    black beauty

    FlagEagle2

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •